Waad El Shamal Project- KSA
Treated water transmission lines with a length of 470 km
SNC Lavalin International INC- Egypt
Project Value :
National Water Company NWC- Waad Al Shamal City
Start/End Date :
Nov 2017- Sep2019
Project Description :
Design services for LOT1 & LOT2 for Waad El Shamal city - KSA Project which consists of Water transmission lines, 7 pumping stations
The objective of this project to
- Treated water is pumped through three transmission lines to WAS polishing plant with a total length of 470 KM and a diameter of 1200 mm.
- Pump treated water from three areas (Arar, Shaka and Turaif) with capacity of (2,500 m³/h, 2,500 m³/h and 750 m³/h, respectively.
- Intermediate booster pumps are added to the transmission line to provide the required head from source to end point to overcome the extreme variation of the ground level from 548 to 905 m.
- Hydraulic design steady state analysis transient analysis, Pipeline, Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, Architectural & Control design.
- Mechanical shop drawings, Stress analysis & Management plans (QA/QC) –HSE
Services provided :
-Review of design calculations & detailed drawings
-Review of Project documentations
-Preparation of work shop drawings & As-built drawings.
-Technical support during construction.